30W CO2 Laser Marking Machine for Plastic/Wood/Rubber/Leather Marking
|FOB Price:||US $6,000-8,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $6,000-8,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HBS-CO2-30
- Applicable Material: Nonmetal
- Technical Class: Pulse Laser
- Laser Classification: Gaseous Laser
- Marking Method: Scanning Marking
- Trademark: HBS Laser
- Specification: 1000*880*380mm
- HS Code: 84798190
- Laser Visibility: Visible
- Cooling System: Air Cooling
- Laser Wavelength: CO2 Laser
- Type: CO2 Laser Marking Machine
- Laser Source: Coherent From USA
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: China Beijing
HBS-CO2-30 fiber laser marking machine for plastic, rubber, paper, wood marking
Standard Marking Area
300mm x 300mm
Min. Line Width
Min. Character Size
Note: Without special request, HBS will fix our standard lens with Model: HBS-110
- HBS CO2 Laser Marking Machine is specially designed for non-metallic materials marking. It is equipped with the original imported American CO2 laser and high-speed galvanometer with unique fully sealed cavity construction.
- The working principle: fill the discharge tube with CO2 gas as a lasing medium, when high voltage is applied to the electrodes, radiant discharge is generated in the discharge tube, causing the gas molecules to release the laser. After amplification, the laser beam is released for material processing. With computer controlling the galvanometer, the laser beam is adjusted for automatic marking.
- High-precision marking, high speed operation, control marking depth freely.
- No pollution, no consumables.
- Marking software runs on WINDOWS XP platform, English or Chinese interface, compatible software such as AUTOCAD, CORELDRAW, PHOTOSHOP and various formats such as PLT, PCW, DXF, BMP etc. It can also directly access to SHX, TTF fonts library and able to work freely on graphic design.
- Mainly used in non-metallic industry including tobacco, food and beverage, wine, pharmaceutical packaging, leather, plastics, polymers, wooden products, jade, agate and other non-metallic materials.